🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

hi i'm a newbie!

Maria C

thats cool we actually have people who are related to each other. well anyways hi maria c welcome to the board even though you might not win over the computer still try to stop by as much as possible. by the way just call me ginger and i bet you can already guess who like 8)

oh my god! everyones so nice! i am going to see coldplay on friday with cath and people,cos we get on surprisingly well for sisters! :D :D i tried to join the big message bored thingy but i think i broke it and it was going on about cookies. i was very confused! :shock:

oh my god! everyones so nice! i am going to see coldplay on friday with cath and people' date='cos we get on surprisingly well for sisters! :D :D i tried to join the big message bored thingy but i think i broke it and it was going on about cookies. i was very confused! :shock:[/quote']you broke it?

Hello, Maria C. Nice to meet you. :D

My sister likes COldplay too, but I don't want her to come on here because she will shocked at the amount I swear! :oops: I have told her about the MB's though and that I have talked to people from all over the world and she seemed interested..so I think I better watch out and edit all the ones with swear words on!! Or she'll tell me mam. :roll: :cry:

Do I win "biggest avatar competition or what". I will try and find a smaller one eventually.

Hi Ya!

I am Helen...and have something in common with you...I am also a wee newbie!!!! (and my sister seems to win al of our figths as well...I bet you are the youngest aren't you, and you are bullied by your older sister...I feel nothing but empathy)!

Hi Ya!

I am Helen...and have something in common with you...I am also a wee newbie!!!! (and my sister seems to win al of our figths as well...I bet you are the youngest aren't you, and you are bullied by your older sister...I feel nothing but empathy)!

as if! the youngest get away with murder - they seem to know all the pinching, clawing, biting techniques and how to get away with them. (i am of course NOT an older sister and therefore entirely unbiased. :lol: )

Hello Marie! :wink: I am quite new in posting here myself... You will see me here and there... Welcome!

Yes, Tracy, that is the biggest avatar ever! Congrat! You've made it!

And yes, my younger sis does get away with things more... have to agree... :lol:

I do not get away with murder and I sometimes win fights! My mum likes Cath better than me aswell, cos she makes her laugh. Cath is a complete clever angel and i'm not. We do get on quite well though cos theres only fifteen months between us. i got my hair cut today and cried. I had to go back to the hairdressers and get it fixed. :D :D :D

sorry to hear about the hair cut hope it comes out to be better later. i hate getting hair cuts because i love my hair so much :lol: :cry: so every time i do get it cut i end up crying that i want it back. anyways i'm the oldest and have two younger sisters and of course they always get there way. but i have to say i'm the only coldplay fan in the family. well i'm also the only coldplay fan out of the people i hang out with.

hey tracy i see you got the hang of the avatar thing :D

Thanks Ginger! :D :D My hair is loads better, cos I went back in to the hairdressers and ordered it to be fixed. I am also the only CP fan in the people I hang round with. I'm a bit of a freak in their eyes. They also think I 'm a freak for thinking Chris is gorge cos they like people like Garteth Gates. :? :( And Duncan from Blue :( :(

Thanks Ginger! :D :D My hair is loads better' date=' cos I went back in to the hairdressers and ordered it to be fixed. I am also the only CP fan in the people I hang round with. I'm a bit of a freak in their eyes. They also think I 'm a freak for thinking Chris is gorge cos they like people like Garteth Gates. :? :( And Duncan from Blue :( :([/quote']

just don't do what i did and confess you think jarvis cocker's "got something about him". :? he has, honestly. :D

Thanks Ginger! :D :D My hair is loads better' date=' cos I went back in to the hairdressers and ordered it to be fixed. I am also the only CP fan in the people I hang round with. I'm a bit of a freak in their eyes. They also think I 'm a freak for thinking Chris is gorge cos they like people like Garteth Gates. :? :( And Duncan from Blue :( :([/quote']

just don't do what i did and confess you think jarvis cocker's "got something about him". :? he has, honestly. :D

i second that too 8)