✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

so I need some help...

jackie

so i'm leaving for london in like a week and i've had no time to prepare :confused: so i'm hoping that some of y'all can give me some tips and places that i must see. i'll be there for about 4 days i believe arrive on 26 leave on 30th so i've got some time for some stuff. i was gonna pick up a book tomorrow or this weekend with the usual touristy stuff but i was wondering about other stuff that books might not know about also :wink3: and also other little friendly tips and advice you'd like to hand out :D

oh, i'll be visiting london and then of course visting coldplay :P ha ha, basically just wasting time in europe till i fly out on the 30th to athens i'm gonna be in mycenae for a month for an field school for school doing an excavation and museum work.

contest? what contest?

Go to the london eye, harrods, buckingham palace, camden market, oxford street....Hyde park is really nice aswell i stayed opposite there in febuary and its right next to the albert hall

Do NOT go to Harrod's - it's a dump!! Go to Fortnum & Mason instead - that store is classy. The London Eye and Tower of London (up top) are a must.................