✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brothers and Sisters

Twisted Logic

I got it for $5.99. And it has three tracks.

"Only Superstition" sucks! But the others are really nice. "Brothers & Sisters" has a gorgeous riff but isn't quite Parachutes standard. As a song it could have been developed a bit more. And "Easy to Please" has utterly amazing vocals from Chris. The only problem is it seems to be trying too much to sound like the Radiohead b-side "A Reminder."

I'm hoping the Blue Room EP is even better, because a lot of people who dont even like Coldplay now keep insisting their stuff before Parachutes was their best work, and I dont really hear it from "Brothers and Sisters," a nice little CD but nothing compared to the first album.

I got it for $5.99. And it has three tracks.

"Only Superstition" sucks! But the others are really nice. "Brothers & Sisters" has a gorgeous riff but isn't quite Parachutes standard. As a song it could have been developed a bit more. And "Easy to Please" has utterly amazing vocals from Chris. The only problem is it seems to be trying too much to sound like the Radiohead b-side "A Reminder."

I'm hoping the Blue Room EP is even better, because a lot of people who dont even like Coldplay now keep insisting their stuff before Parachutes was their best work, and I dont really hear it from "Brothers and Sisters," a nice little CD but nothing compared to the first album.

Blue Room isn't much different... songs you have already heard on Parachutes are on it.. with the exception of Bigger Stronger, Such A Rush.. and See You Soon which we've already heard on the dvd/cd bonus.. I love both EPs.. Brothers and Sisters is a nice one own for the collectors out there.. however the original pressing is the one that is worth some bucks. I got my B&S ep for about 6.99 USD.. and Blue Room off ebay for about 30.00USD. (mint conditon too) :cool:

I got both the origial EP & the re-issue.

"Brothers & Sisters" is an early version of the song, and it's not as good as the 2nd version (on the "Trouble" single).

"Easy To Please" is a lovely acoustic\piano song, and I like it a lot!

As for "Only Superstition": I just LOVE it! It's one of my all time favorite Coldplay songs! It's a really well written song, and it has beautiful guitar riffs.

The best song from their Pre-"Parachutes" era in my view!!!

4 tracks? Which one is the fourth? The original single had only three tracks on it: Brothers & Sisters' date=' Easy To Please & Only Superstition! :huh:[/quote']

I was wondering the same thing...

I got my B&S ep for around $7.50 I think...