✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I had a unusal dream.........

bart

There is someone I know, who I would not say is a mate but have got one with them in the past cause I have to work with them.

I

n the Dream, he was in Town. And was pretending to be blind in order to get the attention of the ladies.. and people in general which I thought was pretty wrong. Anyway one girl came up, seemed really nice... and when she was with him and I was nearby he pickpokected her purse.. I felt awful for the girl who had been pickpocked by this person....

Just wandering could this dream mean anything or is it some radom dream we can have from time to time.. !

yup. its something deep in your sunbconscience...seems like this 'mate' of yours. (or someone close to you) is taking avantage of this girl you both know.. and you feel bad beause you havent got the girl.. nor would you ever take advantage of the girls... so you ask yourself... 'why does he get all the girls and I dont?'... your subconscience tells you in this dream... he's evil, takes advantage, and you are able to see that.

meh.. just a hunch... lol of course 'evil' is a strong word.. lol

see, you dont trust him.. there you go.. the message in your subconscience... damn I'm good... *pats herself on back*

no dont say anything.. she'll think your jealous.. wait until she asks for your 2 cents... then let her know. Thats just my opinion..

I cant see her ever fancing him in a million years.... !

I would have a beter chance and thats hardly none....

She is a mate though.. and it could also been a radom event... I am troubled by this dream though I remember it so well.

Its was a complete fluke I had a dream about this guy.. the woman was some Radom woman I had a dream about... ! he has just started to work were she works.... she is a mate thats all.... ! Hell knows what would happen though if we were locked in the same room for a bit I remember once we almost did it... !

i once had a dream where i had groupsex with the hampsters from Hamtaro. A BAD DREAM. not a day dream. that was pretty unusual. well for me at least, don't know how the rest of you guys hamstergroupsex-boat is floating.

yup. its something deep in your sunbconscience...seems like this 'mate' of yours. (or someone close to you) is taking avantage of this girl you both know.. and you feel bad beause you havent got the girl.. nor would you ever take advantage of the girls... so you ask yourself... 'why does he get all the girls and I dont?'... your subconscience tells you in this dream... he's evil, takes advantage, and you are able to see that.

interesting stuff.... just finished with freud's interpretation of dreams and it was pretty interesting.. you should read it... kind of dry though

interesting stuff.... just finished with freud's interpretation of dreams and it was pretty interesting.. you should read it... kind of dry though

cool.. pm me the name of the book.. I'd be interested in reading it! ;)