✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AAROOOOOON!!!

MAFE

Excellent, thanks. Just making cd's for my trip to New Jersey over the weekend. Without music on the plane I go crazy :mad:

Hope everything went well with Dan.

Do you want me to call you Mafe instead of Maria. I see that others call you that? :)

Oh, and thanks for making my own thread :kiss: I feel a little embarrassed about it :embarrased: but am still digging it nonetheless :D

Are you doing anything special for your birthday??

:lol: I have family up there. My cousin's bat mitzvah is this weekend and I'm obligated to go so there you have it :/ Still, it will be nice to get the hell out of Florida for a few days. What's the weather been like recently?

Broken Doll. Temps in July are pretty hot( low to mid 90's) but dependning on your location, there is usually a seabreeze which cools you down a bit. If you are visiting a coastal city you will have a seabreeze. And don't stay indoors the whole time, the beaches are awesome. You will miss out if you don't go to the beach.

Maria :kiss: sorry you're so bored. At least you have us here at the board to keep you company :) And hey, you still didn't answer my previous question. Do you like to be called Mafe or Maria better, and what are you doing for your birthday?? :D