✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Marlay Park, Dublin June 22nd 2005 - OH MY GOD!!!

Weeze ParaRuX

Well what can I say..?

I think I can speak for all those present in Marlay Pak last night when I say that I was TOTALLY blown away by Coldplay's performance. I also think they were quite blown away by the reception they received from the 20 000 fans there. If I had to sum it up in one word...I'd fail miserably because it was AMAZING, MESMERISING, FANTABULOUS. The atmosphere was fantastic and the crowd responded so well to the band's energy.

Couldn't have asked for anything more!! The setting of Marlay Park was just perfect and the band seemed so at home there. Every song they played was as amazing as the last and the fireworks at the end of Fix You were just spectacular. Obviously I could go on and on, but to all those attending their concerts this year, I say to enjoy every minute of it because Coldplay will not fail to entertain and surprise :lol:

What a perfect end to the hardest few weeks of exams (Leaving Cert) of my life. Thanks lads - Coldplay abú!!! :D

Guest LiquidSky

Hi! Welcome ;) Did you take any pictures?

PS: You posted this one the wrong forum :idea2:

I was there myself in marlay park, the concert was GREAT! the weather was brill and it was a great night.the only thing i didn't like was the nightmare finding the venue,only 1 sign and it was no help,spent over 1 1/2 hours trying to find it.well worth the wait though!

took pics but very few turned out

has anybody else got pics etc from that night?