🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

55,000 more Live 8 tickets available . . . plus, a request

magikev

Hello, everybody. Just wanted to let you all know the latest news announced.

"Up to 55,000 more people will be able to watch this Saturday's Live 8 concert in Hyde Park on giant screens, Bob Geldof announced today.

Space has been made available in the park to allow in thousands of fans who were unlucky in the initial text message lottery for tickets to the concert.

The extra tickets will be distributed to first-comers at four ticket offices in London as well as in six locations across Britain from 3 p.m. (1400 GMT) on Wednesday.

The tickets, restricted to two per person, will be issued in London at the Carling Hammersmith Apollo, The Apollo Victoria, The Dominion Theatre and at Stargreen Tickets in Argyll Street.

Elsewhere, tickets will be available at the Birmingham Alexandra Theatre, the Bristol Hippodrome, Cardiff International Arena, Manchester Palace Theatre, the Oxford New Theatre and at Southampton Guildhall."

Now here's my request. I am a 19 year old student living in California, USA. I am flying out to London the night before the show in hopes that I can somehow get access to the concert. If ANYBODY could possibly pick me up a ticket (they are given in pairs) to the show, I could pay 40 pounds (sorry it isn't much. I'm spending enough on my discount plane tickets already) to either yourself or the charity (preferable the charity). Please reply to this email, even if you cannot help. I can meet you anywhere you would like at any time either that night or early morning for ticket pickup. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Kevin Viner

[email protected]

Hopefully, there will be some kind of ticket pool. If anybody knows any insider info on other ways to get in, get tickets, etc., the night before or morning of, I would appreciate it. I plan on waking up about 6:00 AM to head to Hyde Park. Hopefully I can find something.

Sincerely,

Kevin Viner

[email protected]