July 1, 200521 yr Yeah I thought I might sign up here as the coldplay.com boards are really pretty bad (due to an excess amount of huge avatar pics and sigs, and just annoying people), and I thought this place would be good to check out. I liked the look of the multimedia section, so thats pretty cool. Theres also some kind of money/reward system here that sounds interesting, although I hate the word Bling. Oh well... Well hi then :)
July 1, 200521 yr Oh HI!!! I'm part of coldplay.com but I only go into the chat room there!! I'm Menchi over there but here I am *Coldplay Lover* as well as on Myspace!! So welcome and I hope u enjoy ur stay here!! :D
July 2, 200521 yr welcome welcome welcome!!! lots to do and see here at coldplaying.. I hope you all enjoy your stay.. :)
July 2, 200521 yr Author Indeed, thanks for the welcomes :) I'm sure it will be good here... I havn't even been to all the forum sections and theres already alot.
Create an account or sign in to comment