✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

a better understanding of the dvd

';'

The band is apparently working on a DVD of backstage, onstage, and "stupid stuff" footage from their 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' tour.

Guy has been the man behind the camera, and said about the DVD, "We want to make it good, not do it for the sake of doing it. I know a lot of bands go, 'Oh, let's just do a DVD,' and get a film crew and they film it and record music and stick it out. I'd like to do something a bit more interesting than that."

In regards to the content of the DVD, Guy said "I take loads of stuff. I've got about 200 hours of making the last record (2000's debut LP 'Parachutes") as well. I don't film everything because it just gets boring after a while. You get the same things -- here's another dressing room, oh, another dressing room!"

Guy revealed that there is footage of Chris Martin sucking helium backstage at a recent US show, which allowed the Coldplay frontman to sing 'God Put A Smile Upon Your Face' like a chipmunk.

He plans to continue working on the project as the tour continues, so we probably won't see it available until late next year. No official release date has been set.

Yeah, I heard that.. Have you seen the video clip on the official website....if its like that documentary style I think it willbe fab. It'll be fab whatever because it will give us an insight into what they're really like.....well, apart from 4 lads showing off for the camera.... 8)

they all nice

they are all really nice i met them all at Glastonbury festival, they are all cool guys!

oh my god why in a year why not now !!!!!!!!!!! :(

two days ago i saw them in manchester they were amazing again Cris managed to mess up on trouble but i forgive him coz he is beautiful!!!!!!!

well they all are

yes he is cool!

im just really sad now cos i was waitin for my concert 4 ages cos the last time i saw them was at glastonbury so i was really excited about gettin back stage and everything but now its all over and i have nothing to look forward to now!!!!

i just hope they play at glastonbury again next year i forgot to ask them that on friday but i was just on a buzz so i will wait and see............

is it just me or is Cris really gorgous when i first met him i saw his eyes and i was like o my god but he is a really gorgous person aswell he is a real sweet guy......The Scientist is released soon i reall love that song it is so beautiful!!