🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Expensive but worth it!!! Bolton July 2005

Ceckers

My train fare from Portsmouth to Bolton and back cost me £72 but it was well worth it! (Even though it also took about an hour to get a train back to Manchester after the gig. And not to mention that it was also freezing!)

Re: Expensive but worth it!!!

My train fare from Portsmouth to Bolton and back cost me £72 but it was well worth it! (Even though it also took about an hour to get a train back to Manchester after the gig. And not to mention that it was also freezing!)

Standing in the rain for 3 hours was worth it also!

Were you standing? Get a good place?

Lol. Yeah well worth it. I had a two hour drive, then there was all that waiting in the crappy rain, queueing up just so that we can get in side and wait some more in the rain. haha.

Getting out the car park was murder and nearly took as long as the journey home. :rolleyes:

But a magical evening. (nearly caught Chris's camera as well :dozey: )

The lad in front of me & the mrs caught Chris's camera, was holdin her bloody bag in one hand, beer in other otherwise would have gone for it, never mind, awesome show, rain only slightly dampened the evening, didnt beat us though, did it, car park was a nightmare, abandoned car & went for Mcdonalds up the bank, came back an hour later and still nobody had moved, finally arrived home about 3am, would do it all again :D