✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I love it when....

Sweet One

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EY!! Ginger sh!! :D a bit of encourage Amanda needs here!!! (I already write like the green dwarf in my avatar)

We should show her the good side of it. Of course, there is the final reward of knowing you'll have the most beautiful smile of the forum. Second there is the fact that technology is improving and going to the dentist isn't as it was before, perhaps it isn't as painful as it looks. I can't find a third because I'm feeling very hipocrite for saying wondeful things about the dentist when I'm so scared of going myself... I haven't been there in months :? !! But I'm sure it won't be that bad, besides, time flies... ;)

OH! and I love it when... 'the news is bad, and why it feels so good to feel so sad, I'm only happy when it rains...' It reminded me of that song... Yeah, I love it when it rains, when a magical song appears from out of nowhere, when I get the chance to hug someone I love, when I see a child smiling, when I'm there with a beer, a friend and a good conversation and I feel I don't need anything else.. I don't know, simple, free things like those...