✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm a little excited...

Kapone

OK, this may sound pathetic but in the new ezine, Debs asks Coldplay what happened to Solid Ground because 'someone was asking'. That someone was me and that got me quite excited. After writing that, I can see how tiny that really is buts its my little connection with Coldplay ya know? How silly

OK' date=' this may sound pathetic but in the new ezine, Debs asks Coldplay what happened to Solid Ground because 'someone was asking'. That someone was me and that got me quite excited. After writing that, I can see how tiny that really is buts its my little connection with Coldplay ya know? How silly[/quote']

I am sure yiou weren't the only one asking... :P sorry to burst your bubble!!!!

OK' date=' this may sound pathetic but in the new ezine, Debs asks Coldplay what happened to Solid Ground because 'someone was asking'. That someone was me and that got me quite excited. After writing that, I can see how tiny that really is buts its my little connection with Coldplay ya know? How silly[/quote']

you come near my bubble and i'll kill you

You think thats pathetic?

I got excited because 'The Legendary Kapone' posted a tab that I requested. Lol

Thats not pathetic thats sad.

Kapone btw thanks for the tabs.

you come near my bubble and i'll kill you

haha reading this.. and looking at your avi.... :laugh3: classic!! *backs away slowly* :uhoh2: