✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you eating?

jewl*

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pizza :-D

hey your wanting to know how to put pics on your signatures?!?!? ME TOO!! wheres lovely Angela when you need her? i need to get my little julie decoration going back on... HELP US!! :cry: ANYONE!

hey your wanting to know how to put pics on your signatures?!?!? ME TOO!! wheres lovely Angela when you need her? i need to get my little julie decoration going back on... HELP US!! :cry: ANYONE!

vinita told me ginger had posted some thread explaining how to.....i didnt find it...its supposed to be in the"guy" forum.....wherelse? :roll: ?

vinita told me ginger had posted some thread explaining how to.....i didnt find it...its supposed to be in the"guy" forum.....wherelse? :roll: ?

:o l never said that!!!

l said there is a thread in the Guy Berryman forum where angie has explained to someone how to do it...:roll: pull yrself together man...and at least get the facts straight :shock: lol

:o l never said that!!!

l said there is a thread in the Guy Berryman forum where angie has explained to someone how to do it...:roll: pull yrself together man...and at least get the facts straight :shock: lol

Oh sorry....i was very sleepy you must know! :cry: Im putting myself together :)