May 17, 200521 yr You have been banished, just kidding. :P I just think if there is a thread already, why make another one? But it'snot up to me of course, it's up to the mods to lock threads and all that good stuff. I just like pointing it out to people. Yeah i understand (=: <3
May 17, 200521 yr pj harvey is gorrrrrrrrgeous (said little britain style). her songs aren't half bad, either well said hayley :stunned: :lol:
May 17, 200521 yr :) im so pround! have you read Folha de S. Paulo today? there's a pic of her legs......... :rolleyes:
August 9, 200521 yr today 'To Bring You My Love' and i feel like posting these lyrics for some reason :P GOOD FORTUNE Threw my bad fortune Off the top of A tall building But I'd rather have done it with you Your boy's smile Five in the morning Looked into your eyes And I was really in love In Chinatown Hungover You showed me Just what I could do Talking about Time travel And the meaning And just what it was worth And I feel like some bird of paradise My bad fortune slipping away And I feel the innocence of a child Everybody's got something good to say Things I once thought Unbelievable In my life Have all taken place When we walked through Little Italy I saw my reflection Come right off your face I paint pictures To remember You're too beautiful To put into words Like a gypsy You dance in circles All around me And all over the world * And I feel like.... So I take my Good fortune And I fantasize Of our leaving Like some modern-day Gypsy landslide Like some modern-day Bonnie and Clyde On the run again
August 13, 200521 yr she sings with passion and she sounds like she means what she says! that's good enough for me! :)
Create an account or sign in to comment