✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

Its very strange.

The album X&Y made me fall in love with Coldplay, I always liked them, but X&Y was the first album I bought by them, after I heard it and I went and bought Parachutes, and AROBTTH, And the DVD, I never really heard many B-Sides until yesterday, my dad got me an iPod and loaded it up, and now I have alot of B-Sides, And now Im in a strange mood because Im realizing how much better they sound on songs like Bigger Stronger and You Only Live Twice.

And now I feel like they are decreasing in the i dunno how to put it, "Rockyer sound" lol. and I think that they sound much better like that. Now Im thinking that If they really do ditch the piano for the next album, and dont do that rap/country shit thats been rumored the next album will be one of the best. I do love the other albums emensly, but the rockier sound is so amazing from them.

Sorry to write so much, but I needed to get that out. lol.

But my current favorite song is You Only Live Twice. :D

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah that song is great, and Bigger Stronger too. Im exactly the same mandy, except i didnt really like them until 2003 when AROBTTH came out, then i bought parachutes&the DVD and thought they were great, but i've only gone nutty since X&Y came out! X&Y just made me realise even more just HOW INCREDIBLE they are. :D