August 15, 200521 yr So I'm sad right at the moment because the australian guests had to leave today and they were so nice! I decided to open a sad-thread for everybody who is sad here at the board!
August 15, 200521 yr awww! Don't be sad Julia :kiss: :kiss: Tomorrow will be a better day<---ok not the most original phrase of the world, but.... :D :kiss: :kiss:
August 15, 200521 yr Author Ah Giuly thank you,I forgot to tell you that here were italian guests,too.They were from Mailand!
August 15, 200521 yr gotta love the aussies! im more happy then sad, cuz i finally finished my damn biology assignment (thanks mark). but then again, im sad cuz i got three more assignments to go that are due this week plus a test... :cry:
August 15, 200521 yr ^^nice!! To bad I wasn't there.. must have been funny ...great experience:rolleyes:
August 15, 200521 yr Author Ah an australian!You guys are awesome. They were always in a good mood and very open minded and easy going.I wished the germans were ike that,too.
August 15, 200521 yr I'm still really crushed that my cat that I've had for 6 years is gone, we're never going to see him again, never going to hear his meow, pet him, watch him be a hunter....... :cry: and plus I'm sad for my grandmother because he lived with her and she spoiled him like she was her little baby and he was..... :cry:
August 15, 200521 yr Author I'm still sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I can't forget them....
August 15, 200521 yr Yes, my Aussie relatives were very friendly as well..... Anyway, don't be sad, life will go on :kiss:
August 15, 200521 yr Author Yeah that's true,but I never met people like them here in Germany... I don't want to forget them!!!!!
August 15, 200521 yr Yeah that's true,but I never met people like them here in Germany... Why? All the Germans I know are pretty nice too :huh:
August 15, 200521 yr Good timing. im so sad, one of the saddest days ever.... good timing with the thread.
August 16, 200521 yr Author Yeah that's true' date='but I never met people like them here in Germany...[/quote'] Why? All the Germans I know are pretty nice too :huh: Yes of course the germans are nice,but I think they are often too serious.
August 16, 200521 yr At the moment I could give the thread the name "I'm bored" :snore: You can't be - I'm here!! :P
August 16, 200521 yr Author Thanks :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :kiss: How can I give the thread another name?
August 16, 200521 yr If you started the thread, you can change the name. You just need to edit your first post first!!
Create an account or sign in to comment