✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OUCHIE MOMMAS

Manders

JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE THAT I JUST PUT A BIG LONG EARRING IN MY CARTLIDGE PERICING(WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS HOLE IS THE SIZE OF THE AIDS VIRUS!WHICH IS VERY MINISIZED) AND IT HURT LIKE HECK.,,,OK IAN FREE TO DELETE THIS! I JUST NEED A COUPLE OF ..OHH IM SORRYS LOL HAHA DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO POST ABOUT.....WELL I GUESS I COULD SAY THAT GUY IS REALLY HOTT....OK BYE!

haha i dunno why i post weird stuff.....lol sry ill stop....i bet it gets annoying....but i just posted about my dog again and that is the last ill post of something wierd about her cuz she is my gummy bear and she deserves to be talked about in a pleasing way lol anyhoo yesterday i went to the mall to get a hoop earing for my ear and this lady told me that i wasnt supposed to take it out for like 4 weeks but the lady that did the piercing said after the first week.....so it turns out that b/c i had been taking it out some to sleep.the lady had to pop the whole cuz it was closed up on the inside.my hole was like small....and the hoop i was putting in was like twice the size....it didnt hurt tho....but i was making faces like i was assuming it was gonna hurt and i scared this girl off that was gonna get it done cuz she thought that they peirce it by forcing it into ur ear w/ their hands lol....sry girl!