✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

thank u VH1!

::Hayley::

did anyone else see the spectacular half-hour show on vh1 2nite (monday 14th) which showed 5 of coldplays songs? isnt it gr8 to see them on a prime time slot up there with the likes of kylie minogue! woohoo 8)

p.s. i see the guys LIVE, YES LIVE in.............9 days!!!!

woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo! :silly:

I missed it arrggghhh. But I do know that they are on MTV on 20 October so I won't miss that one. I have seen them live recently and they were bloomin brilliant so enjoy yourself and soak in the atmosphere.....its electric!!!!

did anyone else see the spectacular half-hour show on vh1 2nite (monday 14th) which showed 5 of coldplays songs? isnt it gr8 to see them on a prime time slot up there with the likes of kylie minogue! woohoo 8):
What show was this? did they play the videos or what? :? why do I always miss these things?

argh! i'm jealous. i missed vh1 - and i've already seen them live but you're right to be looking forward to it. :lol: is yours the last night?

yeah its the last nite of the UK tour in Belfast! :mrgreen: woooooohooooohohohohoho!!!!!! myself and a busload o' friends are goin up - cant wait! :lol:

god - it sounds fantastic, with it being the last night and everything (ooh - got last nite by the strokes in my head now). i don't think i'd have enough friends who liked coldplay (or probably otherwise :oops: ) to fill a bus :cry: so when is it then? next week sometime? :?:

god - it sounds fantastic' date=' with it being the last night and everything (ooh - got last nite by the strokes in my head now). i don't think i'd have enough friends who liked coldplay (or probably otherwise :oops: ) to fill a bus :cry: so when is it then? next week sometime? :?:[/quote'] hi again! yeah the concert is nxt wednesday, 23rd! ill fill u in on alllllllll the details!! and guess what - there may be the possibilty of a backstage pass for me . :shocked: