✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Eli~

Mojo Pin

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha allright, in dutch:

Mijn naam is Eline (my name is Eline) or Ik heet Eline (I'm called Eline, more usually said than the first one)

Ik hou van Coldplay! :heart: :D

Where can I buy hot chocolate?

Waar kan ik warme chocolademelk kopen? ;)

so.. any other things you wanna learn? :P

i know i saw your post on the last page so i edited my post above i'm not too bad thanks .. glad you are ok

yeah i know i've been doing lots of work and i went out earlier

what have you been up to?

Haha allright :D Glad you're ok too! :kiss: I participated in a MUN (Model United Nations) last weekend and that was fun, we're still busy with that at school, the big UN problems and stuff.. and I smoked my first mint cigarette ever (jeez that's gross! Who ever invented that, a ciragette with mint taste.. :/ ) and I'm doing auditions tomorrow for the school christmas play.. I hope they'll let me in.. I hate auditions, help!

And what's happened in Chelmsford the past days? :P :kiss:

Thanks for giving me the first lesson of the Dutch

For today, it´s enough.... I´ll have to learn that

Did you have a nice day?

haha allright :) Yes I had a very nice day, thank you :nice: my two best friends are in luff with each other and my mum paid for €250 on clothes for me.. :rolleyes: just a very happy day :D And how was yours?

you'll be fine Eli ;) ... i'm sure you'll get in and my fingers will be crossed for you! :D

:lol: who invented cigarettes anyway! ... menthol (mint) cigarettes are even worse because they try to make it nice :confused: ....

over here in Chelmsford well its been cold and refreshing ... ermm i've just been up to college stuff really but i decided to take the day off today because i needed to catch up on some work and couldn't be bothered to go in :rolleyes:

haha well, no dress yet..

but I am err.. very very tall, and I have legs that are simply tooo long. So it's very hard for me to find fitting trousers, but now I found a few wonderful jeans that actually fit :D so my mum bought 2 pairs of jeans for me (over €100 a piece, woop :stunned: ) and a new sweater for me ;)

But what's wrong with snow? I LOVE snow :D It's often too rainy around here, so we almost never have snow :/ Can you ski/snowboard? :blush:

you'll be fine Eli ... i'm sure you'll get in and my fingers will be crossed for you!

who invented cigarettes anyway! ... menthol (mint) cigarettes are even worse because they try to make it nice ....

over here in Chelmsford well its been cold and refreshing ... ermm i've just been up to college stuff really but i decided to take the day off today because i needed to catch up on some work and couldn't be bothered to go in

Thank you :kiss: You're the sweetest! :kiss: :kiss: and yes, ciragettes are gross anyway and smoking is bad :angry: but I just had to try the menthol ciragette just because it's such a weird idea.. stupid Hungary people who brought them :P

So you 'skipped' school today? Bad bad boy :P What kind of studies are you doing anyway? I actually don't know anything about your interests and all.. :embarrased:

Well....snow means cold....and cold means cold.... :lol: I don´t like winter, especially here in the city.... That´s it.....

Yes I can ski, I´m not an excellent skier, but I like it :D And you?? Do you have the opportunity to ski in the Netherlands???

Nige!!!!!!! I thought I told you to go to school today!!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: ooo you've been chatting up Hungary people now have you? :wink3:

i did write a comment in the album under your pic by the way .. lovely pic as well! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

yeah i did .. i needed to catch up with work, although i didn't do that much :rolleyes:

i thought you did .. oh well i'll tell you a little about me ...

i'm studying a Sport Diploma at college and this is my second year there which is also my last ... after this year i want to go to university and study Psychology ... i feel like a change from learning about sport :) ... i was going to be a fitness instructor but i'm a bit fed up of the same things :rolleyes: and i've always been interested in Psychology so hopefully i'll be able to learn about it ...

i can't believe i'm telling one of my oldest friends on the board all this :lol: ...

my main hobbies are playing sport like football, badminton and squash :D .... and you know i like all the other stuff that everyone else does like going out to town with mates etc etc etc ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I feel so stupid about not knowing that.. well I knew you loved sports and all.. but not about the Sport Diploma :) or the Psychology! That must be very interesting.. I think you should certainly do that! :kiss:

I'm thinking about studying political science, philosophy, or technical sciences (maybe something with physics or maths) but yeah, I still have two more years to think about that :dozey:

And thanks for the comment on my pic! :kiss:

and the hungarian people: they were here because of the MUN, and we went out to town with them and all.. and we let them taste lickery (which they did NOT like :P ) MUN's are fun :cool:

wooooooo Piccolina .. sorry i didn't see your message up there :embarrased: .. sorry :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ....

i know you told me to go to college today but i woke up and thought .. i really need to do this work and at college it will just be another pointless day .. but don't worry i'll be there tomorrow! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

and don't go because of us :cry:

let me be offended for a while..............................still offended................less offended..........................ok, I forgive you :lol: :lol:

no, I´m not going because of you, don´t worry :kiss:

It´s just that I´ve been here for sooo long yesterday (you know :D ).... I need a bit more sleep today....

oh, I was just joking.....it´s ok not to go school as soon as it doesn´t happen too often :D Maybe you won´t believe me, but I still remember my grammar school years... ;)

talk to you soon :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: