August 30, 200521 yr So I have just got these programs and I am so fucking confused. Can someone point me in the direction of a from the beginning tuturial?
August 31, 200521 yr Reason is really simple to pick up but you can spend a long, long time with it creating better sounding stuff. I could tell you alot about Reason 3 but it makes my head hurt trying to write it down without being able to physically show you. I will try and look for some tutorials. (try and get the program ''ReCycle'' too....it's useful for making ''Rex'' files of drum loops to import into the Dr;Rex sampler) Protools again, I find easy now having used it through UNI work but it is complexed. Again a tutorial from the net wil help so.... looking....
August 31, 200521 yr Hey, I have a few Reason PDF documents that came wih the program.....you might have them too.....there is a ''Getting Started'' one as well as others.....if you havent got them, I can post them for you.
August 31, 200521 yr plus......here is a link to lots of tutorial vids http://www.propellerheads.se/news/articles/index.cfm?fuseaction=get_article&article=video
August 31, 200521 yr ^^ thanks, i've had reason for awhile but never really used it. i mainly use fruity loops, but reason looks soo much better
September 2, 200521 yr Author thanks a lot. quick question. am I definatly going to need a MIDI keyboard? I just can't haul one of them around
September 2, 200521 yr Yes, I can't fathom using Reason without a midi keyboard. It depends on what you want out of Reason. I reckon you can already play guitar (thanks for the tabs by the way). I'd look into Reason Ignite or Reason Power to get you going.
September 2, 200521 yr i was fooling around with fruity loops and made this moses "remix". its pretty basic, but i thought it would be nice to share with all of you. :) :) http://rapidshare.de/files/4660212/moses__remix_.mp3.html
September 3, 200521 yr thanks a lot. quick question. am I definatly going to need a MIDI keyboard? I just can't haul one of them around A Midi Keyboard is VERY useful
Create an account or sign in to comment