December 5, 200520 yr :o :o :o What???Your father went there and your sister and you didn't??? That is sad for you......... I was in Cologne in June and in Oberhausen in October....but Oberhausen was much better it was great....I cried at the end......but U2 sounds good too! ;)
December 5, 200520 yr This is unbeliveable...............but cool your father goes to a Coldplay concert!
December 5, 200520 yr yeah :) , i guess it would be cooler if he took me with him :P but at my house everybody except my brother loves coldplay (my brother hates it :angry: )
December 5, 200520 yr Just really cool........my parents are neutral thinking about them I think....my little sister says she hates them and my big sister has been to cologne with me....she likes them too....but I'm the only Coldplay lover here! :D
December 5, 200520 yr :lol: wow....I couldn't imagine my father at a Coldplay concert! I think he has never been to real a concert!If they are next time iin Belgium you have to go there.... ;)
December 5, 200520 yr well, they were last week so they wont be back for months but my father also went to one of U2, the rolling stones, and some other less known bands
December 5, 200520 yr How cool..........I'm waiting for Coldplay to come back to Germany....but it will be a long time I think......your sig is so cool really! :D :cool:
December 5, 200520 yr Okay, first time i came here i didnt write anything but now ive seen how nice and cool u are. no wonder u have your own thread with so many replies... :) God I wish i could go to a coldplay concert... God knows when they're coming to Brazil again...
December 5, 200520 yr Yeah I had to delete some things today.....I just put the names in it today and then it was too long......I'm feeling so honoured that although your sig is so short I'm in it! :D :D :D
December 5, 200520 yr well, i just joined yesterday so in fact, its weird that there is anybody in it :) i want to go to a concert too but i just missed 2!!!
December 5, 200520 yr Hey marianatsl what's your real name??? :) Nelen......this is really weird.....but that's it you only have to come to the laugh often and you will meet many cool and nice people! ;)
December 5, 200520 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: why did I write laugh instead of lounge???Strange..... :lol: Do it do it....and come to my thread often! :D
December 5, 200520 yr Mariana, TSL are my last names initials... I'm glad im meeting people, everyone here seems to be so nice and open. Nelen, I cant believe it... 2 concerts?? OMG!! I wish at least i was in europe, that would make things easier to see a concert. everyday im more convinced i was born on the wrong side of the ocean... :lol:
December 5, 200520 yr Mariana, TSL are my last names initials... I'm glad im meeting people, everyone here seems to be so nice and open. Nelen, I cant believe it... 2 concerts?? OMG!! I wish at least i was in europe, that would make things easier to see a concert. everyday im more convinced i was born on the wrong side of the ocean... :lol:
December 5, 200520 yr Mariana, TSL are my last names initials... I'm glad im meeting people, everyone here seems to be so nice and open. Nelen, I cant believe it... 2 concerts?? OMG!! I wish at least i was in europe, that would make things easier to see a concert. everyday im more convinced i was born on the wrong side of the ocean... :lol:
December 5, 200520 yr yes 2 concerts!!! damn, if you only knew half how i felt when my father and sisters left to go to those concerts ... and you can call me nicolas, i like nelen for school but here its nicolas :)
Create an account or sign in to comment