January 27, 200620 yr Juliaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: well doneeeee, congraaats sweetie!!! :nice: :nice: :nice:
January 27, 200620 yr Thanks iris! :D Yeah.......I can drive now...........hmmmmm...........I don't have my on car but my mum has one which she does ot use that often.......yeah....at tuesday I can drive to school for the first time!
January 27, 200620 yr Yes :snore: getting up early.................blblablabla........I have to go with the bakery van again!
January 27, 200620 yr gosssh... I hate to wake up early the weekends 'cause they're the only days which you can get up more late!!!!! ohhh, I didn't know you work there, but then you'll go out, won't you?? :P :P :P
January 27, 200620 yr Hehe...I don't think so.after that I have to do my newspaperround.and then I'm too tired..but on my monday there will be no lessons! :D
January 27, 200620 yr :P Germany? Hmmmmmmmmmm................this is a historical day today: -61 years ago the jews were set free in Auschwitz -it is Mozart's 250th birthday -The former president of Germany died today :( -I know some people whose birthday is today -I passed
January 27, 200620 yr Be careful people of Germany,Julia is on the driver seat now! :P Btw,which car do you would like to drive?
January 27, 200620 yr Wow! A very historical day in Germany! Especially the bit about you! It shall be remembered for ever! :laugh1:
January 27, 200620 yr I really like the VW Sedan! The grandfather of the Beetle! :P There is one of the few cars with 2 doors I like.
Create an account or sign in to comment