February 11, 200719 yr You don't? butbut..my nose really is a magic nose!! :shy: old men..ewww :sick: But i wouldn't hate going to some fancy trendy club's men's toilet..who knows who i will meet there!! Perhaps even some nice footballer..or a singer :blush: :laugh4: ah come on........do you really believe that?:thinking: I won't mind a great guy who is not even famous....:smug:
February 11, 200719 yr I knew it... ;) wooowww.... that's great!!! gosh, another reason to celebrate!!!! :dance:
February 11, 200719 yr I knew it... ;) wooowww.... that's great!!! gosh, another reason to celebrate!!!! :dance: hehe oh yeah.....in the next weeks I think I will find maaaaaaaaaany reasons to celebrate.....end of school........a new start.....moving with friends....:dance: mwhahahah......those friends (one guy and one girl) are two of the funniest people I know......:smug2:
February 11, 200719 yr :laugh4: ah come on........do you really believe that?:thinking: I won't mind a great guy who is not even famous....:smug: Of course i believe that my nose is a magic nose! a wizard came to me on the other night..and gave me a magic nose! oh yeh..even normal guys are nice :shy: awww,i think i should go to men toilets to find nice normal guys..awww, hahah, i'm a pathetic person
February 11, 200719 yr You don't? butbut..my nose really is a magic nose!! :shy: :blush: Are you Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer in disguise??:rolleyes:
February 11, 200719 yr Of course i believe that my nose is a magic nose! a wizard came to me on the other night..and gave me a magic nose! oh yeh..even normal guys are nice :shy: awww,i think i should go to men toilets to find nice normal guys..awww, hahah, i'm a pathetic person I thought you went to a sauna with those italian guys?:thinking: isn't that even better than a toilet with drunk guys?:wink3:
February 11, 200719 yr Of course i believe that my nose is a magic nose! a wizard came to me on the other night..and gave me a magic nose! oh yeh..even normal guys are nice :shy: awww,i think i should go to men toilets to find nice normal guys. Well that's what George Michael does!!:P
February 11, 200719 yr one guy living with two girls!!?? :stunned: now I'm jealous!!!!! :laugh4: say this to him not to me....:P well he is just a good friend........and the other girl has a boyfriend....:nice:
February 11, 200719 yr Are you Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer in disguise??:rolleyes: Yep, it's huge and it glows :wacko: I thought you went to a sauna with those italian guys?:thinking: isn't that even better than a toilet with drunk guys?:wink3: Aah, well they come here next week..so we'll see what happens :wink3: Buahaha, i hope the guys don't get a trauma for the rest of their lives..then they would never want to come to finland again :bigcry: no sauna evenings with them anymore..
February 11, 200719 yr :laugh4: say this to him not to me....:P well he is just a good friend........and the other girl has a boyfriend....:nice: I don't need... I'm sure he's happy enough... eheh well... you never know... :angel:
February 11, 200719 yr Yep, it's huge and it glows :wacko: Aah, well they come here next week..so we'll see what happens :wink3: Buahaha, i hope the guys don't get a trauma for the rest of their lives..then they would never want to come to finland again :bigcry: no sauna evenings with them anymore.. haha come on.......they won't get a trauma after they've seen you...:wink3:
February 11, 200719 yr I don't need... I'm sure he's happy enough... eheh well... you never know... :angel: haha well I don't know how happy he is.....as far as I know he is happy to move with us because we are getting on with each other pretty well and we share the same sense of humour....:P no no no......he is just a friend.....he has been a good friend for some years now.....no no...that won't change....:nice:
February 11, 200719 yr haha come on.......they won't get a trauma after they've seen you...:wink3: Hahahahhaaaahh, yeah, i hope so :stunned: although..i think they may have a terrible trauma..for seeing themselves naked in the sauna.. :o i think too much :uhoh:
February 11, 200719 yr Hahahahhaaaahh, yeah, i hope so :stunned: although..i think they may have a terrible trauma..for seeing themselves naked in the sauna.. :o i think too much :uhoh: well....why should they get a trama because they see themselves naked....?:thinking: you don't know what they do in their free time...:wink3:
February 11, 200719 yr that's what I meant!!! ;) I'm just teasing you... :P haha well I know that you were teasing me......:P I do exactly know when you're teasing me and I do exactly know what you mean with some random threads....hahahaha.....;) see you can't tease me...:smug:
February 11, 200719 yr well....why should they get a trama because they see themselves naked....?:thinking: you don't know what they do in their free time...:wink3: Ahah, you obviously think too much, too! Yay, i'm not the only one :wacko: That's very true..who knows if they film something together..and then if i go to a video rental..and get lost in the "xxx" - section and see familiar faces on a cover of a video :wacko: That would be weird
February 11, 200719 yr Ahah, you obviously think too much, too! Yay, i'm not the only one :wacko: That's very true..who knows if they film something together..and then if i go to a video rental..and get lost in the "xxx" - section and see familiar faces on a cover of a video :wacko: That would be weird :laugh4: according to naughty thoughts Ren has been a good teacher to you...:P
February 11, 200719 yr now you're teasing me!!! :P gosh... you know me too well... it's not fair... oooh why should I be teasing you?:P hahah and why is it not fair?I can't fight my knowledge:bigcry:
February 11, 200719 yr :laugh4: according to naughty thoughts Ren has been a good teacher to you...:P Mwaha, if you say so :laugh3: But it's all Ren's fault! The problem isn't in me !
February 11, 200719 yr of course you can't... I know... that's why it's not fair... :P well, I should go back to my game... I'm bothering here... ;) eheh... I posted more tonight than in past 4 or 5 months...
February 11, 200719 yr Mwaha, if you say so :laugh3: But it's all Ren's fault! The problem isn't in me ! hahaha.......sure....it's always easy to blame others...:P
February 11, 200719 yr of course you can't... I know... that's why it's not fair... :P well, I should go back to my game... I'm bothering here... ;) eheh... I posted more tonight than in past 4 or 5 months... hehe see it as a good thing....:P oh what do you mean by bothering? I should go to bed......got to get up early tomorow...:uhoh: haha you are right......I realized this as well....I found it quite amusing...:lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment