✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

American Red Cross-Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund

berrywoman

http://www.gmagic.com/katrina/ a memorial to the victims and survivors make sure your sound is on FIX IT by coldplay

:rolleyes: if you're gonna promote your little diddy of a video.. get the name of the song right at least.. :rolleyes:

Soooooooooo sooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrry. I guess I was a little excited at finding that site on the net and then finding YOU the FANS to share it with.

It's NOT "my" video. The premise of this thread was to encourage people to donate whatever they could afford to any charity to help the victims of this disaster.

Shame on you as a mod berrywoman for attacking a new member that way when a simple PM would have corrected the error just as well.

http://www.gmagic.com/katrina/ a memorial to the victims and survivors make sure your sound is on FIX IT by coldplay

:rolleyes: if you're gonna promote your little diddy of a video.. get the name of the song right at least.. :rolleyes:

Soooooooooo sooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrry. I guess I was a little excited at finding that site on the net and then finding YOU the FANS to share it with.

It's NOT "my" video. The premise of this thread was to encourage people to donate whatever they could afford to any charity to help the victims of this disaster.

Shame on you as a mod berrywoman for attacking a new member that way when a simple PM would have corrected the error just as well.

:rolleyes: as if on video donated by a fellow 'member' wasn't enough... I agree... everyone should do what they can to help... and being as I saw you spamming it up over on the official... there was no reason for me to be gentle.... :)

Coldplay’s Fix You EP to Benefit Hurricane Katrina Victims Available Exclusively on the iTunes Music Store

CUPERTINO, California—September 14, 2005— Coldplay, Capitol Records and Apple® today released Fix You, a digital EP that includes two songs previously unreleased in the US— “Pour Me” and “The World Turned Upside Down”—in addition to two versions of “Fix You,” the band’s new single from the double Platinum album X&Y. The EP is available exclusively on the iTunes® Music Store in the US at http://www.apple.com/itunes.

Coldplay, BMG Publishing, Capitol Records/EMI and Apple will donate 100 percent of their share of the proceeds of all US sales of this digital EP to the American Red Cross Hurricane 2005 Relief and the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences’ MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund. The Fix You EP was planned for digital release in the US next week and in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Coldplay, Capitol and Apple moved up the release date. The digital EP costs $2.99 and includes:

“Fix You” (album version)

“Pour Me” (recorded live at the Hollywood Bowl in 2003)

“The World Turned Upside Down” (from the X&Y studio sessions)

“Fix You” (recorded live this summer in Arnhem, Holland)

• 1 month later...

:cry: I'm completely broke, but I was planning on giving more to the Red Cross for Christmas. I think it'd be nice if everyone did the same, around that time when we've got so much and so many families will be spending that day (or whatever holiday, depending on their religion) in a completely different place. I wouldn't want to even IMAGINE doing that...

I remember last year I gave my holiday savings to the Red Cross due to the tsunami. It felt so good, and the money was not missed. C'mon everybody, don't forget. :kiss: