✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy's Bass

aubs1981

Hey Guys! I'm a huge fan of Guy and was wondering if anyone out there knows what kind of bass he plays, you know the red and black tone one...I really want to know because i want it badly...or if anyone knows any kind of bass he plays, that information would be wicked cool!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well if you know your bass guitars then you should be able to tell what kind it is by just looking at it.........cant you?..........because i can look at an electric guitar most of the time and tell you what kind it is.

well sorry i dont know either......i wasnt really all that interested in the kind of bass he played. i just know he's good at using the ones he has..haha

• 2 months later...

yeah but whats going to happen is i'll never learn...or try. i can play the piano a little. before school started last semester i was learning trouble. i got too busy and never kept up with practicing :?

yeah it is a good video

go to the chris forum and you'll find pictures of chris that i found from the scientist video.

i wish i could play the piano again. it seems so much easier than anything else, and it's the only intrument that i learned how to play. 8)

:lol:

hahahaha i bet i could find a cheap one in a yard sale :D :lol: :P

but i would want to buy a new one....all pretty and everything 8)

you should buy a new one! it would be prettier, newer, and.. just a whole lot nicer.. gingers next investment!! ;) (maybe)

after you buy it you can have him sign it :D

dunno the exact price but it was realt expensive gonna watch at it tomorrow again!

and yeah if i get the change ill let him sign it that would be so great!

*looks at your avatar*

yeah that would be great.