✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy's Bass

aubs1981

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it what i saw on cam or is it something else??
i have something you didnt see. and that big white a rush of blook to the head card. the one that was the size of a record. they gave that to me. i didnt take it :D

it was cute. jonny had it first and he put to ginger love coldplay, then they all signed it

hay guess what?!?! ive got a realy cool coldplay postcard!! its realy cool :) if they still have it tomorrow i will get u one aswell and send it to ya!but if they dont have the same as me anymore ill get ya another cos they have a lot of new ones aswell! i just saw it today! still hopeing for one of guy alone tho :)

lol yeah sorry havent been in this part of the board for a day or 2 now! but i will explaing later on! and i havent been out that day well for food yeah but ive been in bed with a headacht b4 and after that :( im seeing the doctor today because ive been having this headache problem for 2 weeks now! everyday the same story! i take 5 asperines and its still not gone! so yeah im a bit nervous :(

well it wasnt that big and it was open i only had to lay down and my head was going in to this round thing and i had to close my eyes cos of this red laser thingy going over my head it was pretty cool to see how all that look liked but yeah ill be nervous tomorrow :shock: