✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris's white wrist wrap?

alyssa

Poor Chris tendinitis sucks! i know i can't spell! srry! :/ The bad thing is is that there really is no way to treat it except wraping it and creme of lots of asprin.

you are totally right girlygirl.. i had tendinitis too, like once or twice a year since 3 years ago. and it hurts a lot, and there's nothing to do except 'wait' and take medicines and do what your doctor advice you. :/

it was on my right shoulder and it pains a lot, when i was writing. :/

last time i have a worst thing, i don't know the name in english but in spanish is 'rotura fibrilar' some football players has had it sometimes, and it hurt a lot too, but the whole muscle, not just a part, so it pain even when i breath. :confused:

but hopefully i don't had it again that year, and i hope i won't have it again, because it pains a lot. :cry:

Not to bump and old thread, but, playing guitar also screws up your wrist, haha.

I learned how to play 'Green Eyes' today, and the second chord--it's really hard on the wrists, heh.

But uh, that doesn't really say anything since Chris doesn't have anything (aside from all his 'accesories') on his left wrist... so... lol.

Anywayyysss....