✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris's white wrist wrap?

alyssa

Guest LiquidSky

Woaw! Cool picture, I'm saving it, thanks ;)

Last time, he was wearing it was because after playing piano so much his wrist started to hurt..so that's why he was wearing it.. I'm guessing it's hurting him again.. He'll probably get arthritis later on on his life... He needs to take loooooooooots of calcium :idea2:

I think we already talked about it but I think it should be a tendinitis...

I wear a thing like that myself and even if it not looks very helpful it is hurting less if you wear it.

The problem with a tendinitis is that once you get it it is pracitcally impossible to get away from it again...There is a treatement you can do but if you start to play more piano or other instruments again it is there again, so there is nothing really you can do against it...

He plays his guitar right-handed, so I'm pretty he's, well, right-handed. :P

But a lot of times left-handed feel more comfortable using their guitar the 'right' way, or so to speak, like my drum teacher (who also teaches guitar, heh)...

^Haha, I'm not that great at the guitar... My main instrument is drums. :)

And about the guitar thing--it's just whatever you're comfortable with. My drum teacher also has his drums set up right-handed (instead of having all the drums reversed).

I dunno... it's weird... lol.

He plays his guitar right-handed, so I'm pretty he's, well, right-handed. :P

But a lot of times left-handed feel more comfortable using their guitar the 'right' way, or so to speak, like my drum teacher (who also teaches guitar, heh)...

Chris is left handed, and like you said, he learned to play the guitar with his right. :happy: