September 18, 200521 yr me?!?! no, not you. I mean all the members of the CFU are too talkative. 76 pages since the 09/10, that's a lot :o
September 18, 200521 yr hi,can i join CFU? i'm already join at the new forum :) ,username:Bruno thanks :)
September 18, 200521 yr i have a problem i dont celebrate christmas... but i can still send cards... i hope you guys dont get mad at me! :blush:no I dont think anyone would be mad at you, I know I am not! Its ok if you dont celebrate Christmas, I didnt mean for it to be just Christmas, it is for any holiday that you celebrate for that time of year. Or if you dont celebrate any holiday's thats ok too, I just thought it would be nice for all of us to exchange cards. lilchick629: I think it would be great if you could keep track of everyones addresses because I am terrible at organization. lol Thanks!!!
September 18, 200521 yr Hey everyone I posted something about the cards on the CFU board! Go check it out ;)
September 18, 200521 yr of course Bruno! welcomeee!!!! :) ;) cfu doesn't stop growing!!!I don't stop saying this!
September 18, 200521 yr So, what'd I miss? :lol: Jeez, so much happens when you sleep in late! :stunned:
September 18, 200521 yr Just heard 'Talk' for the 1st time on Radio1, they said the single will be out on 19th December.....is that correct? Aaaaaaaaaaaah im soooo excited :D , Talk is such an excellent choice of single (in my opinion!)!!!! Yay! x
Create an account or sign in to comment