✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So it is true!!!!

Grasshopper

Coldplay are coming back to tour next Spring in the US! Yay!!!!! (You can find all the information at Coldplay.com since Will said it. And all this time I thought that article wasn't telling all of the truth.) So tis true! Coldplay! In America! 2006! Be ready! Get them floor seats and GA Pits!! :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Donate some money to me, plz.

:lol: :P

Ah, I've got plenty of time to work 3 jobs morning noon and night just so I can see them again. And hopefully more than once. It'd be great if they played the New England dates during my spring vacation... (April) then I could haha, travel all over! :idea2: :sneaky:

I am always ready for coldplay! In 5 days I will be going to my 10th' date=' 11th, and 12th shows and next year I am going to aim for at least my 15th! WOOT![/quote']

wooooowwwwwww!!!!you're a lucky girl Mary!!!!can you give me a coldplay's ticket? :rolleyes: because I have never gone to one of coldplay's concerts!!!or...can i go with you Mary? :P

Happy 17th birthday in february (I think that's right) and have the best Coldplay birthday ever....Oasis playing on my birthday this year in London and it was the most amazing birthday ever I was in the front row...it was like they new it was my birthday and that's why they were playing! :cool:

Happy 17th birthday in february (I think that's right) and have the best Coldplay birthday ever....Oasis playing on my birthday this year in London and it was the most amazing birthday ever I was in the front row...it was like they new it was my birthday and that's why they were playing! :cool:

That's so cool!!! Happy belated birthday and a happy early one to emily_berryman! :P :D