✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you make really good grades in school and all? and do others your age irritate you? just tell me if i am asking too much, ok?

No, lol. I'm really lazy when it comes to school work... I'd say I'm straight A potential--except for the fact that I'm extreeemely lazy. :D

Oh and... everyone at my school irritates me, lol

Ask as many questions as you like, btw. :D

thanks - i think i am just looking ahead to what i am going to have to deal with in my son's future. i tried putting him in a regular preschool, just a couple morning a week, and after the first day, he told me "i don't want to be there with all those children" :lol: :lol:

thanks - i think i am just looking ahead to what i am going to have to deal with in my son's future. i tried putting him in a regular preschool' date=' just a couple morning a week, and after the first day, he told me "i don't want to be there with all those children" :lol: :lol:[/quote']

:D No problem. :)

lol, I love kids.... hehe.

bye y'all... have a good night and have nightmares about redrum...

just in case y'all didn't see... I'll be having sweet dreams about chris mar... er... I mean... none of your business ...

Eh wha?!

Uh.... good night...? lol

lalalala la la la...

a;dlkmf;lmk319p4rtn1ok;m98hngakomd;lakhgp94o1k43m

gfp';2lo,

$#mq2

{Ogk5-]pi-q9ik5-]w90ol2-k,m;bhlm,el.,wstr5; http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1084812#1084812 l54h19p8j5rtmlakasmth43120984 fd1j48903hntm1qu90 t4 h10 8r5t4r1nqht90 831qqnh0[q htjnoq2ijtq;lk .....

wow, I think I accidentally typed out a link... I wonder what it goes to

Guest LiquidSky

The gesture you know? :confused: haha :lol: m'kay.......anyway, that's not me.. That's stewie! :P I'm about to leave Eric, so see you later, bye :)