✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any INXS fans on here?

RICK8

Couldn't find a thread for it. What does everyone think about their TV show, and how they replaced Micheal Hutchence.

Would any of you go to see them on their tour? I think they picked the right guy, he's pretty awesome.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this an inxs forum now?

we only want to talk about inxs in this thread, there's no need to get all touchy. this is the 'world of music' section of the board which clearly is to talk about other music people are nterested in, this is not the coldplay section. there's no need to get touchy about it.

You actually think that rockstar inxs, the show and having a new lead singer is going to make the band popular all of a sudden and get people interested in them? Dream on. The show was a pile of horseshit and the band is going to be nowhere, they were done when Michael died.

And touchy I will be if I find it fitting. :D

You actually think that rockstar inxs, the show and having a new lead singer is going to make the band popular all of a sudden and get people interested in them? Dream on. The show was a pile of horseshit and the band is going to be nowhere, they were done when Michael died.

well just wait and see, won't we :D :P

No I think they will get big again' date=' lot's of people watched Rockstar Inxs, and will be reminded of how they were.[/quote']

These kinds of shows (like Pop Idol) are notorious for pulling in loads of viewers, maybe getting some initial success for the end product, but ultimately proving to be a waste of time.

The likes of "Suicide Blonde", "Mystify" and "Need You Tonight" were rock classics which will never be equalled by any band calling themselves "INXS" in the future.

The new line-up might well have some limited success in Aus itself owing to all the publicity/hype, but this won't translate on a global scale as it did in the past.