✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~CFU SHIRTS~*~ Pt. 3

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I have looked over the other shirt threads and it looks like the majority of the votes are for Yellow shirts with each person's individual user name on the back. So now I need to know which design to use. I have created one, Sienna has created one and putainfromage has created one. Before I can price the shirts I will take one more poll for the first edition of the CFU shirts. Please vote for which design you like the most and I will give it one week for you all to vote for your favorite. When that week is up, I will take the design you voted for to the shirt shop and get price quotes and let you all know how much and when when can get them.

Here are your options...

Vote for option 1 if you like Sienna's design

1.cfu3gd.th.jpg

Vote for option 2 if you like putainfromage's design

2.front12tw.pngfront28ls.png

back16wx.pngback23gn.png

Vote option 3 if you like breakfast_of_champion's design

3.tshirtcfu.jpgshirtback.jpg

I also need to let you know that the back of the shirts will have your username at the top (per majority votes)and they will say "I'M IN CFU...R U?" and the shirts (per majority votes) will be yellow. Now about the website/s listed on the shirt. Will we want both the Coldplaying.com and the CFU site or just Coldplaying.com. Please let me know within this week so that I can get the ball rolling!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not so concerned about the design itself as I felt the most important criteria were that the shirt should be yellow and include both our CFUsernames and the slogan "I'm in CFU - RU".

However, I do feel that only Coldplaying.com should be mentioned, as I think everyone is happy to stay in one place now. :cool:

Yeah! Good bit of advertising too lol! This place is legendary' date=' seriously. I wish i'd found it years ago! Big-up to Ian!!! :) (wow that sounds so chav hahaha) :lol:[/quote']

Yeah-but, no-but, yeah-but, no-but, yeah-but.....................whatever?? :P

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION,

thanks for your effort and your interest with t-shirts!!!

I vote for option 2... but I really would like to have a t-shirt with ONE pic of all the members of Coldplay together and not 4 photos, one for each member. Well, this is my opinion. I don't mind the final price of the t-shirt (I know that a photo could increase the price..) cause with it we could meet with all the CFU users and it will be our distinction :wink3:

My suggestion is:

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION,

thanks for your effort and your interest with t-shirts!!!

I vote for option 2... but I really would like to have a t-shirt with ONE pic of all the members of Coldplay together and not 4 photos, one for each member. Well, this is my opinion. I don't mind the final price of the t-shirt (I know that a photo could increase the price..) cause with it we could meet with all the CFU users and it will be our distinction :wink3:

My suggestion is:

the only reason I used the 4 seperate pics is because I have taken those pics myself and because of copyright issues we wont be able to use a photo someone else has taken. I have a picture of all 4 of them that I have taken from one of the shows I went to but it is a live shot and not that clear. If any of you have a pic with all four of them that you have taken yourself please submit it. If you dont want the pics at all let me know asap. The shirts can be altered before printing. We could just have it with Coldplay Fans United on the front and no pics. I will have to check on the code being used, because I am not sure of the copyright issues with that either. Please let me know of anymore ideas you have. ;)

I think it should be kept simple, what love coldplay said with the pictures of everyone would be cool, but probably very hard to do, yea just keep it with coldplaying on there and ur username. Yea No pics would be the easiest way,for copyright reasons's :)