✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~CFU SHIRTS~*~ Pt. 3

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]I [/color]have looked over the other shirt threads and it looks like the majority of the votes are for Yellow shirts with each person's individual user name on the back. So now I need to know which design to use. I have created one, Sienna has created one and putainfromage has created one. Before I can price the shirts I will take one more poll for the first edition of the CFU shirts. Please vote for which design you like the most and I will give it one week for you all to vote for your favorite. When that week is up, I will take the design you voted for to the shirt shop and get price quotes and let you all know how much and when when can get them.

Here are your options...

Vote for option 1 if you like Sienna's design

1.cfu3gd.th.jpg

Vote for option 2 if you like putainfromage's design

2.front12tw.pngfront28ls.png

back16wx.pngback23gn.png

Vote option 3 if you like breakfast_of_champion's design

3.tshirtcfu.jpgshirtback.jpg

I also need to let you know that the back of the shirts will have your username at the top (per majority votes)and they will say "I'M IN CFU...R U?" and the shirts (per majority votes) will be yellow. Now about the website/s listed on the shirt. Will we want both the Coldplaying.com and the CFU site or just Coldplaying.com. Please let me know within this week so that I can get the ball rolling!

ok, I have noticed there is some confusion. The back of the shirt will have your own username on it at the top. Under it will say I'M IN CFU...R U?, under that will be http://www.coldplaying.com. I pm'd Ian about using this site on the shirt and he said YES!!! Thanks Ian, you rock!!! And on the yellow one I designed it looks like noone wants the pictures so they can be ignored. I will try to make what the back of the shirt will look like so you can see it and post it soon.

I think with option 2--we'll have problems of copyright for using the x&y logo----thats serious thing---we cant use it if we dont have the permission, and if we take a chance, we might get in trouble--and hopefully not, but even a lawsuit

I like option three with the pictures---i wish they stay--they are not too big and they look nice---and i wish everyone who sees my shirt to see the handsome boys too :smug: