✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE ANGELS WIN AND THEY BEAT THE YANKEES!!!!!!

coldplay#1

f

WHAT?!

WHAT KIND OF STUPID CALL WAS THAT?!

WHITE SOX WON ON A WRONG CALL!

DAMN THEM!

:lol: :lol: :lol: It was freaken hilarious to see them loose--I am from LA and I was laughing--stupid catcher--he should know better than that

Thats what stupid Angels get for denying their Los Angeles origin :smug:

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim :smug:

Re: f

WHAT?!

DAMN THEM!

:lol: :lol: :lol: It was freaken hilarious to see them loose--I am from LA and I was laughing--stupid catcher--he should know better than that

He should have known better to what? ...have you ever played baseball? The catcher knows if he made a clean catch or not. If it hit the ground, he would of tagged the runner by instinct. And it was pretty obvious that the ball didn't hit the ground, so the runner can't run if a clean catch is made--you're out!

The homeplate umpire even made a fist to signal that it was a strike out, twice! And he changed his own call--what a freaking retard.

And I hate that name! LAAOA! WTF?!

WHAT?!

DAMN THEM!

He should have known better to what? ...have you ever played baseball? The catcher knows if he made a clean catch or not. If it hit the ground, he would of tagged the runner by instinct. And it was pretty obvious that the ball didn't hit the ground, so the runner can't run if a clean catch is made--you're out!

The homeplate umpire even made a fist to signal that it was a strike out, twice! And he changed his own call--what a freaking retard.

duh---one of the basic rules they tell you all the time if you're a catcher---even if its strike--you tag the batter---you touch him or you throw the ball to first base just to be sure----duh-----it was a clear strike out but you have to still tag him just in case----LOSER :rolleyes:

and I dont like LAAOA either but you dont deny your origin biatches---so your stuck now to your name----like it or not :smug:

WHAT?!

DAMN THEM!

duh---one of the basic rules they tell you all the time if you're a catcher---even if its strike--you tag the batter---you touch him or you throw the ball to first base just to be sure----duh-----it was a clear strike out but you have to still tag him just in case----LOSER :rolleyes:

and I dont like LAAOA either but you dont deny your origin biatches---so your stuck now to your name----like it or not :smug:

:snore:

that's what they taught in little leauge--how many major league catchers do you see doing that? it would be a complete waste of time, and the umpires should be able to clarify a catch like that easily...

and what's this about denying origin?

:(... and I'm not a loser. :(