✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Riots in Birnigmam

bart

---------- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4370288.stm

Personally I think the disturbances in Birmingham are down too a criminal element not a issue of race. I have lived in areas whereas the population is made up of sinigananct numbers of black ethnic/ Asian area's, and yes they might not mix much on a social level, this is mainly down to cultural differences. However they have always got on...

All this talk about people not getting on though as regards of tolerance of peoples backgrounds and approaches to live is bollocks..

All these people are a few bunch of lads..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4273414.stm

Trevor Phillips saying that we if we are not careful into getthos for the ethnic minoritys too, is a load of coblers... 'Trevor please come to Manchester take a look around the city and see how people from different backgrounds get on. All those comments are going to do is put a negitive light on things and make people think there is a problem when there is not one there. I heard that your orgainsiation the CRE is changing and all you are trying to do is justify your £200 000 per year job. You should give more thought to such comments before making them, otherwise all it leads to sistuations is ones of the above.

I think the UK has is one of the few countrys in the world whaearas racism is not a major problem, and forms of media and power happy people trying to justify their own jobs are trying to turn the clock backwards. If they carry on using such lanaugage and retorric they will achive their objectives and send this country back in the Dark ages... They need to stop now.. !

----------

I think the UK has is one of the few countrys in the world whaearas racism is not a major problem, and forms of media and power happy people trying to justify their own jobs are trying to turn the clock backwards. If they carry on using such lanaugage and retorric they will achive their objectives and send this country back in the Dark ages... They need to stop now.. !

well said, and that is a great thing that your country is not plagued with racism. It is an ugly thing and tears communities apart. You and your country are a great example of what the world should follow in as.

ITS WORSE FOR ME, I LIVE ON THE ROAD NEXT TO LOZELLS IN HOCKLEY.

I am sure i heard 3 gunshots last night which was around 11 30.

Its chaos now. I watch the building on the bus which goes through lozells and places like the asain resource centre are smashed which bricks and the hate between asains and blacks is just unbeleivable. you can see the way they look at each other.

I see gangs of black men walking past my house regulary. I know im white but it is still kind of scary.

All because of immagration this girl has got into the country and stired up racial hatred.

Im dreading what will happen tonight :(

^Awww poor you' date=' you're stuck right in the middle of it!!! I hope it settles down tonight. Are there a lot of police around?[/quote']

Yeh, they are everywhere. espically in asian shops and on the streets and there are riot vans everywhere