✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Earl's Court MP3s

busybeeburns

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im not sure if anyone is even still interested in this....but i have the Earls Court 17th gig if anyone would like it?.

it's the 16th the gig i REALLY REALLY want, as i was at that one. i know of one person who said they had it, but wouldn't trade. :/ nevermind...that's what i'm asking for...if anyone has it.. ( i don't mean i'm asking for the 16th in trade for 17th..i'll try work out some free way... ) :)

im not sure if anyone is even still interested in this....but i have the Earls Court 17th gig if anyone would like it?.

it's the 16th the gig i REALLY REALLY want, as i was at that one. i know of one person who said they had it, but wouldn't trade. :/ nevermind...that's what i'm asking for...if anyone has it.. ( i don't mean i'm asking for the 16th in trade for 17th..i'll try work out some free way... ) :)

I taped the 16th mate :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky
is there any chance of my getting a copy of that.? (if you hear in Trouble' date=' it goes all quite, and i screen like a girl..on purpose.. :rolleyes: )[/quote']

:lol:

awwwwwwwwwwww

:blush:

haha...well, there was an annoying girl shouting for Shiver all the time...and they aren't going to change it for her... Ian M. from Echo & The Bunnymen told her to shut up (or words to that effect), and all around her cheered him :D ...i liked that.

anyway..i didn't want HER :smug: to be on any bootleg rather than me :wink3: pretty pathetic..but honest...

but honestly doesn't ever rule Patheticness...

unless it does..., i dunno :huh:

Guest LiquidSky

^^^^

I have an mp3s of Proof, and there is a couple of people shouting and screaming...and then the next second...another couple are like chatting and chatting, and another person "shut up!" and then the other person is like "don't tell me to shut up, I'll shut up, if I want to shut up" so it's like...... :dozey: :rolleyes: I have to find another version.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

^ I wasn't there, I downloaded a song of Proof and the first one I downloaded, well the only one I downloaded, 'cause I haven't found another one yet :rolleyes: hehe, but on that mp3 they are like talking to themselves... :lol: