February 22, 200620 yr Alright Crystal has to go get ready for school now! *who will pack my lunch* :P no one :dozey: I hope everyone has an awesome day and comes back to tell me how it went :)
February 22, 200620 yr Author I hope everyone has an awesome day and comes back to tell me how it went lam3!
February 22, 200620 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Besos for :kiss: Eric :kiss: But I really wouldlike that...I like to know especially if someone had a nice little day adventure. You know..like pies?
February 22, 200620 yr yes! :D I am doing pretty swell annnnddd Finally you are around Seamus! first...the greetings :kiss: :) and then...tell me how you have been sweetie?
February 22, 200620 yr Im fine, thanks....the last few weeks have been busy, what with the Big Brother House and what not. :dozey: No real news.......what about you? :)
February 22, 200620 yr nah, nothing real big...but Coldplay is gonna be here this weekend and I did not get tickets :bigcry:
February 22, 200620 yr Really???? aaawwww! How come...sold out quick?? Hard luck Crystal. :( Maybe you could.....sneak in. :uhoh:
February 22, 200620 yr Well no and yes..at first I did not have the permission, then I did. THen I had no cash...then I did, but then...not tickets!!!! :cry: awe man...i can't sneak into things..someone call Coldplay and send em to my house...it's not far away :/
February 22, 200620 yr I know I know :bigcry: it's sooooo shameful that they are just miles away and I don't get to see them! urgh and THEN i know a bunch of people at my school who are going and they will be back flashing their concert t shirts in my face! :angry: mean!
February 22, 200620 yr So mean! :rolleyes: The Coldplay Concert....that I went to (dont mean to rub it in, sorry Crystal!) was right beside my house...I could hear it from my garden, can you hear it from your house, garden...?? :/ MAybe you could have a mini coldplay gig.....invite some friends! :idea2:
February 22, 200620 yr Ive got to go now Crystal....bye! :kiss: Dont be too upset about the Coldplay thing.....Im sure it will work out. :confused:
February 22, 200620 yr NO..it is not in my/or near my backyard..lucky you. It WOULD have been if they had it at the origional venue that was cancelled (my show from last september). IT was right there And I could walk there and just listen. But this venue is further away :confused: My friends say they willl make it up for me...like, so something special.
February 23, 200620 yr :D :D :D :D :D Yes! I hope everyone sees that ..ladies and gentlemen..so as not to be hitting on my "fiance" :P :P :P Or I will beat you all with a lawn chair! :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
February 23, 200620 yr You would beat me or you would beat the other person? :P :P How are you hunny? :kiss: Here in Monterrey is windy and is gonna rain!
February 23, 200620 yr Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :freak: :freak: :freak: Hello, doble special!!! :cool: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :lol: :lol: I dunno if doble special makes sence in English, but at least it makes in portuguese... :P :freak:
Create an account or sign in to comment