✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~ Ted's Thread ~

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am seeing them at Earl's Court and my tickets came this morning! Not long now! :D :D :D Sadly my beloved Celtic lost today but other than that I am in a good mood! Are you seeing them at all Jack?

Ah cool. I just remember you saying you were going to see em in Newcastle haha. Must be my mind playing tricks on me. Argh :( Yeah I'm going to see em here in Newcastle :D Tickets came yesterday morning :P

Oh, and you're from Portsmouth - which is really really cool. Pompey are my 2nd fave football team (family reasons). I have family on the IOW y'see. :) I've been to more Pompey matches than Toon matches just cause division one was so cheap :D

And I'm going down to IOW for Christmas aswell so I'll be passing through Portsmouth on 22nd or 23rd of December weather permitting :D

Oooh come and visit me Jack! :D I was in Newcastle when I got my tickets via my dad via the internet. Saw the advert for the tour in the local paper as well which was quite cool!

Hey Jess! Anybody from Ireland is a friend of mine! :P

Oooh come and visit me Jack! :D I was in Newcastle when I got my tickets via my dad via the internet. Saw the advert for the tour in the local paper as well which was quite cool!

Haha. The Evening Chronicle I'm guessing. I saw it the very same day. :) It was in the middle of the summer and I was in school getting something I'd left behind. I screamed like a little girl :P

...Not really... Comparable though.

And I will visit you next time I go down by myself. Christmas I'm going with my family and I don't know if my mam and gran will be happy with the "Mom, wait here a few hours while I go visit someone from the internet?!?!"

:p

Aww bless!! :D how are you?

I am good thanks!

Jack, don't worry about meeting me! Yeah that was the paper I saw it in. I was visiting family in Rowlands Gill and they saved me the paper from the day before because they knew I was a fan! It was a sort of blue / white number with the sillouhettes of the lads in front of that screen with numbers on. I was excited when I saw it...but I didn't scream. :smug: There was also a story about some people who had queued for hours outside the ticket office to get seats! You crazy Geordies... :P

My thread is in danger of disappearing past the first few pages so I had better post! Did anyone catch the Jonathan Ross interview and performance last night? I did and it was brilliant! Very funny I thought! Only 6 and a half days of school left for me and only 13 days until Coldplay! I have bought a larger memory card for my camera specially! So how is everybody?