✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What they are waiting for ? (about the live dvd )

Dejan

Yeah, which is why I didn't make this thread asking what they're waiting for with the DVD when no one knows. -_-;;

And another thing, is that they're still releasing singles from X&Y. Why would they release a DVD to overshadow their still relatively new album? They didn't release the live 2003 DVD until A Rush of Blood was properly supported.

And please try not to reply back with a smart remark, I'm just trying to provide some idea as to why they haven't released it yet, which, I thought, is what you wanted by making this thread.

Like i've said they could release two live dvds......one from the twisted logic tour and the other one from Talk the tour.

what do y'all think ?

not to be rude or anything... but...

shut it! :P

You've asked this lik a gizillion times!!! :lol: I spoke to Chris last night and he said he was purposly postponing any dvd productions because some kid named dejan kept asking for 2 dvds.... so stop asking! :P

Like i've said they could release two live dvds......one from the twisted logic tour and the other one from Talk the tour.

what do y'all think ?

You've asked this lik a gizillion times!!! :lol: I spoke to Chris last night and he said he was purposly postponing any dvd productions because some kid named dejan kept asking for 2 dvds.... so stop asking! :P

shut the fuck up!

who the fuck are you to tell me what i have to do ? :angry:

what do y'all think ?

shut the fuck up!

who the fuck are you to tell me what i have to do ? :angry:

:lol: nice language!! Who am I??? I'm one of the mods on this board if you have trouble reading the title under my name.. and its one of my duties to keep the board free of spam and useless threads such as this one... :P

I should've locked it when I had the chance... luckily Jen did it, and with just cause... :smug:

:rolleyes: