✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Get Ready For Someone's Special Day!!!!!!!

coldplay#1

Fine fine fine :P

The "get Jack to Houston" charity. :D Oh, and as long as you don't make me sleep on the floor I'll be fine :P :P Slept on the floor last night and it wasn't cool. (ok ok was sorta my fault falling asleep at the ps2... shush :lol: )

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good good. :) It'll have to be I'm not exactly small myself. :cool:

I mean that in height, by the way. :lol: Of course.

The sadder thing was it was my brothers wrestling game I was playing by the fireplace and I just dozed off. My brother nearly died laughing when he found me :(

Oh, I've also found my mate asleep on his keyboard with World of Warcraft open. We took photos :D Games are so addicting.

Great I let more information about me slip. :lol: She's my beautiful stepsister Jenn :) she came to Canada to ask a friend to marry her, he died in his sleep from liquid seeping into his lungs and since then well we just like our company. :) She's very tough, always has a positive view and says whats on her mind, I miss her alot these days. But I absolutely hate to talk about my life or my familys so a very happy turning of a year for you Crystal. :)

Good good. :) It'll have to be I'm not exactly small myself. :cool:

I mean that in height, by the way. :lol: Of course.

^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The sadder thing was it was my brothers wrestling game I was playing by the fireplace and I just dozed off. My brother nearly died laughing when he found me :(

Oh, I've also found my mate asleep on his keyboard with World of Warcraft open. We took photos :D Games are so addicting.

^^^ tell me about it i played HL2 for like ten hours straight... :stunned:

Hehe that's unhealthy Cryst my darlin! Some girl in China died from playing for 3 days straight!

But yeah on WoW my mate has played one character for something like... 80 full days worth of time. It's kerazy he has no life :D

And.... I did mean height ;)

It's all about money really :( The one thing I don't have in the world (that and total world domination of course - but I'm working on that....)

If I could afford to I'd come over there right now :D But I can't. Which is a shame we'd have such fun ! Having expensive dinner and complaining about the standards of video games and other non Coldplay music :D Then other stuff but we don't need to tell the people of Coldplaying about that :O :wink3:

Haha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's brilliant :D My friend bought me these batman boxer shorts the other day they are the coolest things in the entire world ever :D

And anyways.... I have to go in the shower then it's off the the land of dreams for Kels.

Adios Crystal :kiss: :kiss: Happy Birthday for when you wake up tomorrow. :wink3:

okies thanks Jack...see you later then!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

batman boxer shorts...i wear boxers for fun on nights of hot temperature here. Which is like ALWAYS! :rolleyes: i mean texas come on ya'll!

But mine are just plaid or solid colors...maybe weird print ones would be cool :smug: