April 28, 200323 yr GO SENATORS GO GO SENATORS GO!!!!! I WAS a leafs fan :roll:....and same, I like the Senetors now as well! :D
April 28, 200323 yr yea you canadian fans got it easy! one team loses ... you just move on to the nexT!!! lol our flyers lose and theres no way in hell we go and root for the penguins or whatever (even though their not in the playoffS) or even new jersey. id rather stab myself in both ears before i rooted for the devils BLAAAAGH oh yea, and geez, yea, now you can just gang up on me AND tom...since we're still only two! LOL
April 28, 200323 yr I hate the Senators, with a burning passion....but I hate the Flyers even more mainly because of that cunt Bobby Clarke. GO SENS, wipe the floor with those Philly phucks.
April 28, 200323 yr I hate the Senators, with a burning passion....but I hate the Flyers even more mainly because of that cunt Bobby Clarke. GO SENS, wipe the floor with those Philly phucks. nice pic with Jonny! :D awww
April 28, 200323 yr I hate the Senators, with a burning passion....but I hate the Flyers even more mainly because of that **** Bobby Clarke. GO SENS, wipe the floor with those Philly phucks. Yeah, i used to hate the senators too but the flyers deserve to go down b/c they got rid of my leafs... :cry: BOOO FLYERS!!!! :lol:
April 29, 200323 yr Author GAME 3 TOMORROW NIGHT BABY WOOOOOOOOOO good things about tonight: tampa bay wins bad things: dallas wins
April 29, 200323 yr dude...the flyers are soooooo gonna win what a sweet game sunday i officially think roman cechmanek is superhuman
April 29, 200323 yr What time's the game?? 7?? :-o Argh..i better be home.... hahaha...Dallas won!! :D
April 29, 200323 yr Author hahaha... dallas won but they're still losing to the freaking mighty ducks. :D and yes, roman cechmanek = GOD anybody still think he's the flyers' weak spot? :P
April 29, 200323 yr hahaha i used to think cechmanek was a god, and then there was this period where i was like WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!?!?! no im like holy crap this guy is seriously amazing. he IS the deciding factor when it comes to winning games.
April 29, 200323 yr Author yeah i think the general consensus around the league was that roman cechmanek wasn't that great. or at least until the toronto series. hey wait a minute, i just saw your aim name and realized who you are lol (i thought you were just some other random philadelphian that i'd never talked to before)
April 29, 200323 yr hahahaha no, wouldnt that be great though!? if there were more people from philly!? Oh well. yea, just me. sorry for not being interesting! HAHAHAHA whats up? by the way....!
April 30, 200323 yr hmmm.....what's that smell??? :-o It smells like the stench of victory!!! :D Man, but i gotta tell you..that overtime almost made me piss my pants....and i was at someone else's house, so that wouldn't have been good.. :lol:
April 30, 200323 yr Author yeah, yeah... well at least the flyers have been right in every game so far, since they only scored 3 goals in 5 games against the senators last year or something. :roll: ottawa hasn't had an easy win yet by any meaning of the word. so we'll see what happens tomorrow. :D
April 30, 200323 yr that's right we will...well, you will..i won't be watching..i've got other business to attend to.. :P
April 30, 200323 yr oh well. too bad hossa had a breakaway as well as amonte. if it that hadnt happened with hossa, i bet amonte wouldnt have missed. it was just like the natural way of things that if one breakaway is denied, the other one has to be to. they cancelled each other out! oh well. tomorrow we shall see that winning goal was dumb and completely unspectacular. which im kinda glad about because then it shows that they really just won on luck. I love cechmanek's hand motions after it went in he was like "WHAT THE...." and like threw up his hands. Classic. LETS GO FLYERS
May 8, 200323 yr GO ANY CANADIAN TEAMS!!! hehehe.... I have a question: What exactly is a Canuck?? I can't make out the picture on their jerseys?? :shock:
May 8, 200323 yr Author the picture is a whale isn't it? but i thought "canuck" just meant a canadian person. :shrug: time for some scholarly research. with google.
May 8, 200323 yr Yes, get to it! I always thought a canuck was a canadian bird but someone told me that i'm wrong. :shrug:
Create an account or sign in to comment