guy_is_beautiful

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing interesting from my part, i'm 100% french.... :roll:

well i think, coz my grand mother was orphan

Ho shit it! Guy is Scottish?! :o I knew this country was full of great ppl! lol

:o you didn't know Guy is Scottish??? *faints and then slowly gets up, lookin around to make sure no one noticed* :P

ah yes, he is...and hes A DAMMNN sexy one :D

i was born in leeds too but i don't live there. my dad is from leeds and my mum if from somewhere else in yorkshire. All my grandparents were born in yorkshire, as were my great grandparents, so i'm guessing it kind of goes on like that for at least another couple of hundred years

Guest LiquidSky

I'm Mexican, but I don't know why people ask me & say "you don't look mexican or hispanic, what are you?" ggggggggrrrrrr!! That gets me so upset. You know, people have the idea that all Mexican people or Hispanics are dark brown, not all of us, ok?? Some of us are black, others white, others dark brown, and others just light brown.... Sometimes I look white & sometimes I look brown (my skin changes a lot, specially when I'm out in the sun too much) but Ilike to say I'm brown :D

I'm Mexican' date=' but I don't know why people ask me & say "you don't look mexican or hispanic, what are you?" ggggggggrrrrrr!! That gets me so upset. You know, people have the idea that all Mexican people or Hispanics are dark brown, not all of us, ok?? Some of us are black, others white, others dark brown, and others just light brown.... Sometimes I look white & sometimes I look brown (my skin changes a lot, specially when I'm out in the sun too much) but Ilike to say I'm brown :D[/quote']

before I straightened my hair...a few years ago I used to say I was cuban....ppl totally believed me too...now I dont even answer I let them guess