✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Trouble

naca

which vid for trouble is better???is it the we're stuck in some 3 dimensional world with a funky bird flying around and stuff sprouting out of the trees...or the i'm chris and i'm tied up to a chair while will and jonny are tying up Guy???

just thought i'd ask since i just downloaded the tied up to a chair version ;) which i hadnt seen b4 :D

I personally liked the tied in chair version... :shrug:

you know? l have never seen it! :o ...do you know where l could find that version? l know there was a link given on this message board...BUT. it didn't work...and it didn't work on kazaa either! :? :cry: ....so could someone give me a link for it please? (the u.k version)

I like the UK tied chair version too...the US 2d version got my attention but didn't appeal very much, something about it was just empty and pointless...the songs lost in the transition...but the UK one just demonstrates so much more... :)

I personally liked the tied in chair version... :shrug:

you know? l have never seen it! :o ...do you know where l could find that version? l know there was a link given on this message board...BUT. it didn't work...and it didn't work on kazaa either! :? :cry: ....so could someone give me a link for it please? (the u.k version)

i got both versions on Kazaa so u should be able to find them there :D

when i read this thread yesterday, i spend several hours finding it, first i downloaded from kazaa and then keeped on looking 'cause that took about 1,5 hours or so, so i found several places - none of them worked! xept the one on mtv.com but it was so smaaaaall! so, while i was searching kazaa finished, and i got to see them both this morning! YAY! i go for the tied char version aswell - i like that it's so simply (uh, long post)