✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm gonna be in the evening standard tomorrow

Nick4Chris

No,they must be adidas and have no holes in them! :P :P

I have a pair of those!

So I must be able to blend right in when I come up to visit you and Maria! :D :P :roll:

Haha!You little scally you!

I dunno whats goin on with these IM things? Are they saved anywhere? I saw i had one then i tried to open it but now its nowhere to be found?! :-o :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No,they must be adidas and have no holes in them! :P :P

I have a pair of those!

So I must be able to blend right in when I come up to visit you and Maria! :D :P :roll:

Haha!You little scally you!

I dunno whats goin on with these IM things? Are they saved anywhere? I saw i had one then i tried to open it but now its nowhere to be found?! :-o :)

Yes, me and Maria are gonna take the ferry over! :D

I don't know?! It's confusing to me as well! I don't think it's saved anywhere?! Only the pm does I think! Oh well! :-o

hahaha ok people, ignore this..... they have decided to NOT put my story in the standard today for some reason :cry: Apparently This SARS business is more important :roll: ;)

If anyone still cares I will let everyone know WHEN or IF they decide to put it in tomorrow or whenever :D

oh dear lord i forgot nicky!! The day after the Cancer Trust Gig was the day that i met the band at Maida Vale, and i remeber now!! (im such a thicko) Mark and Lard asked Chris what he had written on his hand and he said he had two ideas for song titles and a dedication he had to remeber from the night before!! That must have been YOU!!!!! and then there was lots of teasing about how chris obviously doesn't wash!!! Chris wrote your name on his hand! Like i write his on mine!! (joke, i am not that deranged........well......!!!)

Thought you might like that! :D

Sinead xxxxxxxxxxxxx