January 1, 200620 yr Hi everyone! I'm sure you haven't read my name.. i don't usually write in this section of the forum... well, the thing is (and sorry if there's a previous topic like this... but i didn't find it!) i just wanted to know why the 'Blinks' now are called 'CP Credits' thx to all!! Flor.
January 1, 200620 yr i dunno.......... Bling? Cp Credits? We all want it anyhow!! I bet that's why you started this thread isn't it :sneaky:
January 1, 200620 yr Author sorry to dissapoint you green eyes88, but no, i started it just for curiosity... Yeah Loretitius, blings sounded nicer..
January 1, 200620 yr and then, what are the CP Credits, ex-blings used for?? what's their function? EDIT: I earned 1.29 CP Credits for this post!! wonder how many am I gonna win with the Edit... oh, 0.97 more!
Create an account or sign in to comment