✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TheBEST album inWorld(nxt2ParachutesOfCourse!)

::Hayley::

hey evry1 8) i have had another inspirational moment when listening to AROBTTH and was just wondering, all you people out there who love the album as much as me

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<this much>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...whats your reason and do u have a favourite song? bye! :roll:

hmmm....i love the album that much because i was waiting for it to come out so long and when i first heard it i was happy to have the feeling that it somehow seemed so much better than the first.....eh but after a while i kind of went back to saying parachutes is the best...........i was so happy when arobtth came out b/c i knew coldplay was still going and i would of been sad if it hadnt came out.....now i just want the next one to come out........but i'm in no rush they can take their time...

oh yeah daylight was the first song i fell in love with from that cd.....i think it was because it was the first song i heard........then in my place was the next single i heard.......now that its been sometime since its been out i really like warning sign and god put a smile upon your face..........daylight is still my fav.

Re: The BEST album in the world(next2ParachutesOfCourse!)

hey evry1 8) i have had another inspirational moment when listening to AROBTTH and was just wondering, all you people out there who love the album as much as me

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<this much>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...what's your reason and do u have a favourite song? bye! :roll:

• 2 months later...

ive been in a very "deep thoughts" mood today and while listening to AROBTTH ive been ....overwhelmed? :shrug: by coldplay's music....their lyrics have the amazing way of making you feel good, even when they're about something sad...

"blame it upon a rush of blood to the head....Time is on your side...."

"nobody said it was easy...Noone ever said it would be this hard..."

makes me feel better that someone has written songs about how i feel sometimes!!

hmm.... *drifts off into thought again...*

:roll:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...