✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A question for both sexes

JessLovesColdplay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way, if someone has the desire to "grind" with someone else, then that person shouldnt be in a relationship, nuff said. Why do you go to a night club while you're in a relationship in the first place? Unless your significant other is with you...

actually now that i think of it......id strap that sexy man down and id give him a night hed never forget and than id talk shit about him with my best friend.....hehe......and than id grab his arse whenever i see him....and than id kill him and feed him to my dog....and move on to ex #2 :D

A previous girlfriend of mine... as soon as she started going to clubs without me, I knew it was over... Then later she was like "I dont want to feel secure, knowing that my future with you will be stable." Then, needless to say, the guy who came after me was a complete disaster... She took him to court for abuse.

i wouldn't want my girlfriend doing that kind of thing with other guys, but i'd have a hard time making a case against it if she actually did do it. what would i say? all it comes down to is that i would be jealous. unless she actually did something with the guy, then i'd have a legitimate complaint... fortunately she doesn't do that sort of thing at all... so i'm in the clear.

ah.. love hurts sometimes doesnt it...

i feel sorry for your ... gal friend.. i guess i could say, Little Nemo, that sounds horrible.

i would be like Batman and swoop down on the Dastard and pull his heart out. *is strongly against what he did*

i wouldn't want my girlfriend doing that kind of thing with other guys' date=' but i'd have a hard time making a case against it if she actually did do it. what would i say? all it comes down to is that i would be jealous. unless she actually did something with the guy, then i'd have a legitimate complaint... fortunately she doesn't do that sort of thing at all... so i'm in the clear.[/quote']

so thats good then...sometimes......bfs and gfs are soo decieving...its terrible...not implying anything..but they are sometimes ..when you least expect it...have you seen that t.v show? 'cheaters' :o

he was charged for abusing another girl, who testified at the same trial. But only had to pay a fine for his charges. He testified against my gal friend, saying he was defending himself when he hit her. The fine was paid off with ease, since the bastard is rich.

In answer to your question...No, definately not appropriate!

but...partners should really base their relationships on trust above all else, grinding with someone is no big deal IMO since it doesn't really mean anything, just flirtified dancing :P

If thats the case, that goes to show that you're not true to your partner or visa-versa in a relationship...theres always a limit to something, and as long as you can keep to it, flirtings ok, its pretty healthy!!

lol yup, its one of those things that can be debated forever :roll: I just think if you've got a decent understanding with your partner, its ok, otherwise, people should just be careful where they stand lol :lol: