✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oh my God!!! I just finished high school!!!!!

dionisio

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had yesterday one of the best days in my life!!!! After finishing my third final exam ( there`s a fourth one in june but no one really cares bout that!) we celebrated till late night!!!Pretty drunk at the end but who cares!!

just thought to share my happiness! corkysm60.gif

btw....i`ve got a headache !ugh.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had yesterday one of the best days in my life!!!! After finishing my third final exam ( there`s a fourth one in june but no one really cares bout that!) we celebrated till late night!!!Pretty drunk at the end but who cares!!

just thought to share my happiness! corkysm60.gif

btw....i`ve got a headache !ugh.gif

congrats!! muchas felicifades!!! :lol: ojala pudiera terminar el colegio mañana tambien!! :?

guess what????? my mum booked a ticket JUST for me :roll: lol dunno why :shrug: lm going alone...to u.k!! l'm landing in London on the 26th of June!! :o and then lm going to stay there are my cousin's house for a week, then to manchester, than liverpool, dublin and then back home.....however, lm staying there for 1 1/2 month! :D lm so excited lol ...she has not confirmedthe ticket yet...she does that in 2 weeks!!! :D

well, no lm going with me dad too, but he got his ticket booked by his office people....hes actually needing to go to Frankfurt, Germany for business....my cousin, Tara is getting married, and the wedding is in Manchester on July 4th..so...lts going to be nice :D.....he always said we might stop off in U.K for a 'few days/wedding' BUT NOT a month and a bit :D