✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

each sentence starts with the next letter in the alphabet

Professor Peedston

:lol:

erm........the frist was yesterday...I said to soemone from my music club he would be a great teacher if he was a teacher...(it was meant ironical)....he gave me a hug and said thank you and kissed me on the cheek....he was drunk btw:lol:

the other one was today.....I stood in front of another guy from my music club....I asked him "what is this song called?"....he gave me a hug and said awwww...Julia...and kissed me on the cheek..he was also drunk:lol:

oh...and i felt popular this weekend...good weekend...

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fohooo yeah :P that's great haha I was drunk too...yesterday :uhoh: that's with I kissed people lol....I feel a bit stupid because I once said that I didn't want my first real kiss when I was drunk :uhoh: but eh,....yeah

hehe...well. it was ok :lol: this guy came walking towards me and my friends and yelled "is there any gril who wants a kiss??" I think I said yes lol...I was only going to give him a quick kiss you know, but he took it seriously and kissed me with tongue and everything :uhoh: that was kinda weird

hehe...well. it was ok :lol: this guy came walking towards me and my friends and yelled "is there any gril who wants a kiss??" I think I said yes lol...I was only going to give him a quick kiss you know' date=' but he took it seriously and kissed me with tongue and everything :uhoh: that was kinda weird[/quote']

I don't know what to think now....I don't want it to be like that...

jeah, I'm not so sure I wanted it to be like that either....:\ but it all happened so quickly so I didn't have time to think...that's a lame excuse hehe since I was the one who got myself drunk :embarassed:

vooov :stunned: I've always wished for my own tv :nice:

I want to thank all my friends and my family who have suported me from day one! Thank you sooo much for making this dream come true!